Alien and UFOs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alien with Size 440 Shoe Among New Zealand’s Recently Declassified UFO Sightings

Go down

Alien with Size 440 Shoe Among New Zealand’s Recently Declassified UFO Sightings Empty Alien with Size 440 Shoe Among New Zealand’s Recently Declassified UFO Sightings

Post  Terrestrial Tue 28 Dec 2010, 16:16

New Zealand’s military has made public hundreds of documents dating back to 1954 of UFOs, include drawings of flying saucers and alleged samples of alien writing. My favorite so far has been reported in the Telegraph:

A man who in 1995 met the giant alien with size 440 shoes says the being told him that on dying humans ascend as hydrogen atoms. “You will remain in hydrogen form for 150 years. Then it will change to sodium.”

Looking forward to my post-death atomic experience. Turning into hydrogen sounds pretty cool but I don’t know how I feel about sodium.

http://www.disinfo.com/2010/12/alien-with-size-440-shoe-among-new-zealands-recently-declassified-ufo-sightings/
Terrestrial
Terrestrial
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Back to top Go down

Alien with Size 440 Shoe Among New Zealand’s Recently Declassified UFO Sightings Empty Re: Alien with Size 440 Shoe Among New Zealand’s Recently Declassified UFO Sightings

Post  Guest Fri 31 Dec 2010, 18:53

Oh, wow! And that site's name is disinfo.com! Take this story with a biiiig grain of salt, buddies. Wink

Back to top Go down

Alien with Size 440 Shoe Among New Zealand’s Recently Declassified UFO Sightings Empty Re: Alien with Size 440 Shoe Among New Zealand’s Recently Declassified UFO Sightings

Post  Terrestrial Fri 31 Dec 2010, 19:38

Yes but it's just one site.You have this news i think on BBC and others..
Terrestrial
Terrestrial
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down