Alien and UFOs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you believe in Extra-terrestrials?

2 posters

Go down

Do you believe in Extra-terrestrials?

Do you believe in Extra-terrestrials? I_vote_lcap100%Do you believe in Extra-terrestrials? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Do you believe in Extra-terrestrials? I_vote_lcap0%Do you believe in Extra-terrestrials? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Do you believe in Extra-terrestrials? Empty Do you believe in Extra-terrestrials?

Post  Terrestrial Fri 05 Nov 2010, 09:14

Do you believe in Extra-Terrestrials,or simple Aliens?
I do,because there is so many planets,galaxies and there is no way that we are alone in Universe
Terrestrial
Terrestrial
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Back to top Go down

Do you believe in Extra-terrestrials? Empty Re: Do you believe in Extra-terrestrials?

Post  WingsofCrystal Sat 06 Nov 2010, 19:04

I agree Terrestrial, there is too much going on out there for me to believe that we are the only ones.
Crystal
WingsofCrystal
WingsofCrystal
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Back to top Go down

Do you believe in Extra-terrestrials? Empty Re: Do you believe in Extra-terrestrials?

Post  Guest Thu 11 Nov 2010, 21:03

Now since we found out that there are solar systems and even whole galaxies which are by far much older then this one why shouldn't it be that intelligent life originated somewhere else. There could be species which are also far older than the human species and already developed propulsion systems which enabled them to travel from star to star in a very short time. This is something the so called experts never use to mention when they tell us that it would be impossible for the aliens to reach our planet.

Back to top Go down

Post  WingsofCrystal Thu 11 Nov 2010, 21:09

Hey Phil! Smile

As you stated "...why shouldn't it be that intelligent life originated somewhere else."

Crystal
WingsofCrystal
WingsofCrystal
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down