Alien and UFOs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turkey UFO Clearly Shows Aliens - Dr Roger Leir

2 posters

Go down

Turkey UFO Clearly Shows Aliens - Dr Roger Leir  Empty Turkey UFO Clearly Shows Aliens - Dr Roger Leir

Post  WingsofCrystal Fri 28 Jan 2011, 18:09

Description with video:

Footage from Turkey UFO clearly shows alien occupants. Analyzed by Dr Roger Leir.

Dr. Roger Leir
Biography:

Dr. Roger Leir, author of "Aliens and the Scalpel," has been said to be one of the worlds most important leaders in physical evidence research involving the field of Ufology. He and his surgical team have performed nine surgeries on alleged alien abductees. This resulted in the removal of ten separate and distinct objects suspected of being alien implants. These objects have been scientifically investigated by some of the most prestigious laboratories in the world. Their findings have been baffling and some comparisons have been made to meteorite samples. Dr. Leir anticipates performing more surgeries in the future and will investigate the physiological and biological aspects of the abduction phenomenon. He has also formed a non-profit organization for this purpose called "A & S Research Inc."

Crystal
WingsofCrystal
WingsofCrystal
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Back to top Go down

Turkey UFO Clearly Shows Aliens - Dr Roger Leir  Empty Re: Turkey UFO Clearly Shows Aliens - Dr Roger Leir

Post  Terrestrial Fri 28 Jan 2011, 19:39

Wow,i don't remember when was the last time i watch video good as this one.Why is this video so good?Because you can actually see the shape of the spacecraft.And you can see it from a very short distance,which is pretty amazing and very cool.

What i can tell,this is one of the best video of UFO..Really good video Crystal.
Terrestrial
Terrestrial
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Back to top Go down

Turkey UFO Clearly Shows Aliens - Dr Roger Leir  Empty Re: Turkey UFO Clearly Shows Aliens - Dr Roger Leir

Post  WingsofCrystal Fri 28 Jan 2011, 19:41

Terrestrial wrote:Wow,i don't remember when was the last time i watch video good as this one.Why is this video so good?Because you can actually see the shape of the spacecraft.And you can see it from a very short distance,which is pretty amazing and very cool.

What i can tell,this is one of the best video of UFO..Really good video Crystal.

Thanks Terrestrial. Very Happy
Crystal
WingsofCrystal
WingsofCrystal
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down