Alien and UFOs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A British housewife has become known as a UFO magnet

2 posters

Go down

A British housewife has become known as a UFO magnet  Empty A British housewife has become known as a UFO magnet

Post  WingsofCrystal Thu 11 Nov 2010, 20:00

Phantoms and Monsters

Thursday, November 11, 2010
British Woman Known As UFO Magnet.... Claims 17 Encounters

A British housewife has become known as a UFO magnet  Britwife2

A British housewife has become known as a UFO magnet after she claimed that she has been visited at least 17 times by them, with five such episodes being up close.

Bridget Grant, 40, looks just like any other ordinary housewife, but her extraordinary experiences have brought her recognition in the UFO world as the Briton most visited by aliens.

"Why me? I don't know. I can't understand it but I need answers. I can't explain what's happening to me. I feel very happy that I've witnessed what I have," the Sun quoted her as saying.

Grant revealed that her alien encounters began when she was a little girl living in a village in Devon, although at the time she did not realise their significance.

She said she met who she thought was a very small Chinese girl, because of her eyes, about her height, who showed her some money, a Hong Kong note, and the house she stayed in.

She said she arranged to meet her the next day, but when she got there the house was no longer there.

Over the years, as she was growing up, Grant had many paranormal encounters with ghosts - people who had died in the past and people who had died more recently.

The paranormal experiences went till she was 21, and her next big incident with aliens came in February 1993 when she was working in Los Angeles as a make-up artist.

She remembers being stopped by a traffic light and seeing a glimmer of sliver reflecting from the metal frame between the door and the windscreen and then to her left over her head a massive craft.

"It was eight to ten metres away, silver, round and 35ft to 40ft long. There was no noise, no wings and no exhaust fumes or anything like that," she recalled.

Both she and her friend Jane witnessed it, and she says she was so frightened by the incident that she kicked her partner out, packed her belongings and left.

She has now returned to Devon and set up the South West Witness Support Group to try to meet people with similar experiences, and is writing a book on what she went through.

Brit Housewife is UFO magnet

thesun: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/ufos/3217542/Brit-housewife-is-UFO-magnet.html

- Bridget Grant looks like an ordinary housewife more at home making the school run than giving speeches at public conferences around the world.

But her extraordinary experiences mean she is in big demand both here and in America.

For Bridget is widely recognised in the UFO world as the Briton most visited by aliens.

In her 40 years she claims to have had at least 17 encounters with UFOs, including five up close.

"Why me? I don't know. I can't understand it but I need answers," she said.

"I can't explain what's happening to me. I feel very happy that I've witnessed what I have.

"But I am frustrated that my experiences are ones I haven't been able to tell to most people for fear of ridicule."

Bridget says her alien encounters began when she was a little girl living in a village in Devon, although at the time she did not realise their significance.

"I was seven years old and it was in the school holidays and I know it was winter," she recalled.

"I had to get home for tea and I decided for some reason to walk through the village on a different route from my normal one.

"I met what I thought was a very small Chinese girl. She was about my height and I thought she was Chinese because of her eyes.

"She showed me some money - a Hong Kong note - and she showed me her house.

"She didn't say much but I had to get home for tea so we arranged to meet the next day.

"The next day I went back at about the same time but the house was no longer there.

"It had been at the end of a cul-de-sac but now there was a field where the house had been.

"In the field was a gazebo surrounded by coloured lights. I think I recognised it from watching Elvis Presley films on TV at Christmas!

"The grass shimmered from the lights and I can remember jumping down from something and going home."

Bridget never saw the "Chinese girl" or the "gazebo" again.

Looking back on the incident 33 years later, she wonders if the girl was really an alien - a so-called Grey.

UFO experts she has told the story to suggest the gazebo may have been a spaceship.

It is possible aliens implanted what are known as "screen memories" to make her see a little girl and a gazebo rather than the more alarming images of an alien and spaceship.

Bridget continued: "As I was growing up I had many paranormal encounters with ghosts - people who had died in the past and people who had died more recently.

"I would be told someone had died, wherever it was, in particular circumstances.

"Some of the ghosts seemed as real as you and me - sometimes they seemed less solid.

"These paranormal experiences went on from when I was five or six until I was 21."

Bridget says her next big incident with aliens came in February 1993 when she was working in Los Angeles as a make-up artist.

"I was driving a girl called Jane - she was a friend of a friend - to an interview in Rodeo Drive where she hoped to work as a hairdresser," Bridget said.

"I had to call in to see someone in an area called Brentwood.

"I was just leaving the freeway on the off-ramp near the Holiday Inn when we were stopped by a traffic light.

"This feeling of apprehension came over me. It was like stage fright - I was very anxious and my hands were gripping the steering wheel tighter and tighter.

"I saw a glimmer of sliver reflecting from the metal frame between the door and the windscreen and then to the left over my head was this massive craft.

"It was eight to ten metres away, silver, round and 35ft to 40ft long.

"There was no noise, no wings and no exhaust fumes or anything like that.

"There was a burning red-orange glow underneath and I thought, 'What the hell is this?'

"It was gliding through the tops of some trees. Jane saw it too.

"The traffic light changed and in my mind I felt, 'I need to make a left over the bridge behind the Holiday Inn.'

"My mind was racing and I was shaking. It had disappeared from view and I said to Jane, 'We're both going to get out and point where we think the craft went.'

"We both got out and pointed to the left. My eyes were watering, streaming.

"I was all over the place. I couldn't believe what had happened.

"Later there was a most roaring noise and four or five black, unmarked military helicopters flew over.

"They were obviously going to intercept that craft, and I thought, 'You're not going to catch that.'

"That night I got home to Bill, my partner at the time, but I couldn't physically say anything to him. My brain was racing.

"The next day I kicked him out, packed my belongings and left. Jane did the same two days later."

Bridget added: "I know many people won't believe me.

"You have to be very selective - you can't just tell all your neighbours.

"People say, 'Yeah, right, OK,' but for them seeing is believing and they haven't seen what I've seen."

Bridget returned to Devon and set up the South West Witness Support Group to try to meet people with similar experiences.

She is writing a book about her experiences but says she still doesn't fully understand what happened.

photos after the jump
http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2010/11/british-woman-known-as-ufo-magnetclaims.html

Crystal
WingsofCrystal
WingsofCrystal
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Back to top Go down

A British housewife has become known as a UFO magnet  Empty Re: A British housewife has become known as a UFO magnet

Post  Guest Sun 14 Nov 2010, 17:46

Usually women are a money magnet. Just kidding of course. Wink ;D

Interesting case. Also a wonderful illustration you've posted there. Smile

Back to top Go down

A British housewife has become known as a UFO magnet  Empty Re: A British housewife has become known as a UFO magnet

Post  WingsofCrystal Sun 14 Nov 2010, 23:15

philliman wrote:Usually women are a money magnet. Just kidding of course. Wink ;D

Interesting case. Also a wonderful illustration you've posted there. Smile

Very Happy Hey Phil!
It is a weird case. The illustration was with the article. No wonder they have to control us with telepathy. From all of the drawings I've seen you could snap their necks like a twig if you wanted to. Can you tell I wouldn't like being wrangled by one of them? .............
Crystal
WingsofCrystal
WingsofCrystal
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrestrial Fri 07 Jan 2011, 20:49

Is this a female alien or male?
Terrestrial
Terrestrial
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down