Hello. I am Iza

Go down

Hello. I am Iza

Post  stiver on Tue 04 Jan 2011, 13:59

Hi, everyone Smile

My name is Izabela Melamed. People on the internet call me by my screen name "stiver." I am from Sofia, Bulgaria.
Also, I need to mention that I am the admin and part of the mod team of the UFOmania Forum, which, I believe some of you have visited. But this doesn't really matter here on this forum, where I would like to enjoy reading and talking about UFOs. Being quite busy recently with my other duties, I have missed a lot of what's happening in the field lately and need to catch up. There are so many interesting articles posted on this beautiful little forum that they will keep me busy for a long time.

I very much appreciate the kind invitation of Terrestrial to join the forum and really hope that I'll be able to contribute a little to the discussions and to the forum's development.

I consider myself a moderate skeptic in regards to the ET hypothesis. This means that I do believe in the existence of UFO because I had myself at least three sightings for which I have no conventional explanation yet. I am open minded for the hypothesis that extraterrestrials might be visiting the planet and that some UFO may be ET. However, my opinion is that, while we have no conclusive proof yet, this is just that - a hypothesis. But I love working on finding the proof and wouldn't be surprised if we find one. I wouldn't be surprised also if we find a proof that UFO are not ET.

In addition, I think it's important to clarify that regardless whether UFO are ET, I think that it's safe to assume that not all UFO are ET and not all alien abduction reports have one single explanation. I think that there are many different explanations for different cases and sometimes more than two may apply to one and the same. Which makes it all very difficult but fascinating.

I also have no tolerance for hoaxes, deception techniques, and disinformation campaigns and propaganda, which I passionately disdain and don't think twice to expose when I am completely sure and have enough evidence. I don't shy from questioning groundless claims and attempts of deception. But I am not a conflict person and prefer polite debates based on mutual respect. My first interest is learning and thinking about the real phenomena and only after that - exposing the frauds.

Iza (stiver) Smile

stiver
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello. I am Iza

Post  Terrestrial on Tue 04 Jan 2011, 14:08

Hello Izabel(stiver Very Happy) i can't tell you have glad we are to have you on board.I believe you will be an excellent moderator and i hope we will have a lot's of here..Very Happy
Welcome again..
And i can't wait to see your posts..
Terrestrial
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  stiver on Tue 04 Jan 2011, 14:46

Thank you, Terrestrial, for the warm welcome. Right now I am craving to be just a regular member of a nice UFO forum and hope to contribute to this one as much as I can.

I forgot something important:

Happy New Year everyone! Let it be a really good year for all.

stiver
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrestrial on Tue 04 Jan 2011, 14:54

Happy New Year to you too..
Terrestrial
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile